HOW IS LYLLI LAUNCHTOOLS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TOOLS OUT THERE?
Customers tell us that we’ve taken the best features of Trello, Monday, Asana, etc. and put them all into Lylli LaunchTools, while making it very intuitive and easy to use with almost no learning curve.
- Comprehensive Mapping: Other tools only map tasks, while Lylli LaunchTools maps from Goals, Objectives, Strategies, Tactics and Key Activities (Tasks). This means that teams can relate every Key Activity (Tasks) back to the specific strategic goals.
- Feature Equity: Lylli LaunchTools makes this feature available to ALL users regardless of the pricing plan unlike Product Board that offers only Objective mapping to Only Enterprise Customers. All the other tools Do Not Offer this level of Mapping and only Map Tasks. Other Tools do not allow Tasks to be mapped to Goals and Strategy.
- Branded Workspace: Lylli LaunchTools is the Only Tool that allows the User to add company branding to their workspace at Small Business pricing tier and upwards
- Report Visualization: Most of the other tools Do Not Offer Gantt Chart as a feature to their customers. Lylli LaunchTools offers Gantt Chart to ALL Customers at ALL Pricing Tiers including Free Trial Customers.
- Team Collaboration & Communication: Lylli Launchtools Powers Seamless Collaboration from within the tool by way of Live Chat with other team members in real time Lylli LaunchTools was designed specifically for Pharmaceutical, Life Science and Medical Device Industries. We are the ONLY tool that has this level of Pharma focus. This is because the Pharma Industry has very unique requirements when Developing, Planning & Tracking a succesful Launch Strategy. We know this to be true, by working with clients everyday for the last 10 years. Lylli LaunchTools is built for the industry and is set to evolve with the needs and requirements of our Pharma, Life Science & Medical Device clients.
IS LYLLI LAUNCHTOOLS AN ERP SYSTEM?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real time and mediated by software and technology. ERP is usually referred to as a category of business management software—typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from many business activities. ERP provides an integrated and continuously updated view of core business processes using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions and manages connections to outside stakeholders. Source: Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_resource_planning ERP stands for enterprise resource planning. It’s software that manages a company’s financials, supply chain, operations, commerce, reporting, manufacturing, and human resource activities.
CAN I CHANGE THE ORDER OF TACTICS IN LYLLI LAUNCHTOOLS AS PRIORITIES CHANGE?
Absolutely! Yes, in Lylli LaunchTools, a user can drag and drop any Tactic or Key Activity within the same goal structure. Thus, a Tactic can be dragged up or dragged down to align with evolving priorities.